Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our Class Wiki - So Far

In the class wiki I decided to contribute in the new media and sports section. I put up interesting stuff I found out about the new media is changing the sports. New media has allowed to bring the audience closer to the game and their favorite players. I put up articles about HIGHSCHOOLOT.com which is a site that is dedicated to the high school football. It recently launched an iPhone application which has allowed the users to stay updated on the scores. I also put up the article about twitter and how these sport figures are using twitter to get in touch with their fans and being followed by millions of users. Another article I put up was about the Sports telecast on the internet which is allowing tournaments to be telecast on the internet and how it had allowed the sport fans to keep in touch. I decided to contribute in New Media and business section where I put up an article that talks about the Good search which is a search engine and which is helping non profit organization receive funds. I added the same article in the New Media and healthcare section where I mentioned about the Good Search sites and Google grants program offering help to the healthcare research organisations.

No comments:

Post a Comment