Sunday, November 15, 2009

Advice to Baruch College

I think Baruch college should use a function like twitter and should encourage all the students to be connected. This is will keep the students informed about the stuff thats going around in college. Announcements can be made through tweet and professors should have the access to inform the students if he/she is coming late or not coming to class at all. Baruch should also offer more online course because its makes it easier for the students to take classes along with their busy schedule. The school should make blackboard more advance so the professors could record their lectures and would post them. This idea would be a good help tool for students to do well on their classes. This will allow the students to download those lecture on iPod or mp3s and revise their stuff on the train or whenever they get a chance

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea alot, especially because traveling from Long Island, like myself, if a teacher ends up being absent, it can be rather annoying. But if everyone is connected to Twitter, I could see if my teacher was being late, and then either give myself extra time if I have another class, or know not to come at all and waste the money on the train ticket (lol).

    ReplyDelete